On September 29th, 2013
Date : 29th September, 2013.
The schedule for the race day is as follows :
- Reporting time for Half Marathon : 6.00 AM
- Line-up shall start at : 6.15 AM
- Race start time : 6.30 AM
- Reporting time for 10K and 10K Relay : 6.00 AM
- Line-up shall start at : 6.35 AM
- Race start time : 6.45 AM
- Reporting time for 5K : 6.00 AM
- Line-up shall start at : 6.50 AM
- Race start time : 7.00 AM
Life is not about reaching the finish line, it is about living every stride of the walk. Health and happiness in such a context become synonyms. And hence Life is calling strives at inducing a better lifestyle by creating healthy and happy endeavours.
The idea of a marathon was started with this inherent need to provide the people with an event that creates awareness about health and living life in a happy, healthy and wholesome way.
We believe that collective energy is always better than individual energy, the team spirit of sports events and marathons are incomparable. We at Life is calling are striving at creating an effect from the combined energy of all the participants of such events and induce the feel into the spectator.
We believe that the collective energy of all participants in such events induces a healthy way of life in not only the participants but also among the spectators.
Life is Calling Sports plan to organize Running and Cycling Events in different cities so as to promote the concept of a health living across the country.
As part of the Celebration Run Series we have successfully organized 2 editions of Celebration Mysore ½ Marathon & 10K on 2nd October, 2011 and 28th October,2012 and 2 editions of Nitte Celebration Mangalore ½ Marathon & 10K on 29th January, 2012 and 24th February,2013.
Life is Calling Sports is happy to announce the 5th event under Celebration Run Series and the 3nd Edition of Celebration Mysore ½ Marathon & 10K on Sunday, 29th September, 2013.
- 5 Kms Celebration Run / Walk for participants above 11 yrs (Men & Women)
- 10 Kms Run: Open Category (16 yrs – 45 yrs), Senior Category (46 yrs – 60 yrs) and Veteran Category (61 yrs – Above) (Men & Women)
- 10 Kms Relay: Team of any 3 members 16 yrs and above. (Men & Women)
- 21 Kms Half Marathon: Open Category (16 yrs – 45 yrs), Senior Category (46 yrs – 60 yrs) and Veteran Category (61 yrs – Above) (Men & Women).
- 5 Kms Celebration Run / Walk : 11 yrs – 60 yrs : Rs.200.00
- 5 Kms Celebration Run: Senior Citizens (61yrs –Above): FREE.
- 10 Kms Run: Open / Senior / Veteran Category:Rs.600.00
- 10 Kms Relay: (16 yrs and above): Rs. 2000.00
- 21 Kms Half Marathon: Open / Senior / Veteran Category:Rs.800.00
We have arranged transport by AC Bus from Bangalore to Mysore and back (to and fro).
Cost per person: Rs.600.00
- Date of Departure (from Bangalore): 29.09.13
- Time of Departure: 2.30 am
- Place of Departure: Near Chinnaswamy Stadium, M.G. Road- Kasturba Road Junction.
- 2nd Pick up Point: Opp. KSRTC Satellite Bus Stand, Mysore Road.
- Time of Arrival (at Mysore): Around 5.30 am
- Time of Departure (from Mysore): 10.30 am – 11.00 am.
- Time of Arrival (at Bangalore): Around 1.30 pm
The event will attract runners in the 10 Kms Run and 21 Kms Half Marathon from all the major Indian cities.