Life Is Calling sports is back with its unique – fitness, sports & wellness event in the IT hub of Bengaluru. The event includes; running and duathlon (running and cycling), where organizations can sponsor individual participants and teams by encouraging their employees to participate in them. Thump! Is organized by Life is Calling to encourage team building across teams with an informal sports backdrop. We strongly believe that professional skills acquired at the workplace will come handy while taking on the challenges of this event and a participant exhibiting technical finesse’, team work and precise execution will be the winner.
Thump! 2013 presents wide choices for the participants. As per your choice you may choose your event. Thus, a persistent individual with better stamina may choose to run 10 Kms or a team-worker may choose to participate in a relay. In addition, Duathlon is for those who have the higher endurance and who can run-bike-run in a serial manner.
Thump! 2013, a refreshing new sports event is being organized by Life is Calling Sports in association with Electronics City Industries Association (ELCIA) on the Sundays of 9th June & 7th July 2013 at Electronic City in Bangalore. E-city is one of India’s largest industrial parks spread across 332 acres; it is a unique locale with a mixture of prominent IT and Non IT Companies and Educational institutions.
Participation in Thump! 2013 under different categories will encompass two major sporting events;
- Duathlon : NTTF Grounds, Electronic City
- Duathlon : 6:30 Am
- Duathlon: Individual (Men/Women)(16 yrs Above) : Rs.650.00
- Duathlon: Corporate Team Relay (Men/Women) : Rs.1000.00
- Duathlon: Non–Competitive Category (Men/Women)(16 yrs Above) : Rs.300.00
- Duathlon: Fun Ride/Run (Age group 8 yrs-15 yrs): Free Entry (Registration is a must).
- Timing Chips will be used to time the participants in Duathlon, 5 Kms * 4 Corporate Relay and 10 Kms Run. Timing Certificates can be downloaded from our website.
- Top 3 Finishers to receive Awards and Certificate in all the Competitive categories.
- All Finishers to receive Medals.
- Water station on the route to serve Water, Electral and Fruits.
- Water stations will be equipped with First Aid Kits.
- Medical Station will be set up at the Start/Finish Point.
- Refreshments and Award Ceremony will follow with Entertainment post the race.
- The event encourages the participants to bring their Family, Friends and Colleagues to be a part of the fun filled event.