Life Is Calling sports is back with its unique– fitness, sports & wellness event in the IT hub of Bengaluru. Thump! is organized to encourage team building across teams with an informal sports backdrop. We strongly believe that professional skills acquired at the workplace will come handy while taking on the challenges of this event and a participant exhibiting technical finesse, team work and precise execution will be the winner.
Ajmera Thump! Corporate Sports Challenge, in its 2nd edition is being organized by Life is Calling Sports in association with Electronics City Industries Association (ELCIA) on Sunday, 6th July, 2014 at Electronic City in Bangalore. E-city is one of India’s largest industrial parks spread across 332 acres; it is a unique locale with a mixture of prominent IT and Non IT Companies and Educational institutions.
Participation in Ajmera Thump! Corporate Sports Challenge 2014 under different categories will encompass the following sporting events;
- 5 Kms x 4 Corporate Relay
- 12.50 Kms Run
- 5 Kms Run / Walk (Non-Competitive)
Venue : NTTF Ground, Electronic City, Bangalore
- 12.50 Kms Run : 6:30 AM
- 5 Kms x 4 Corporate Relay : 7:45 AM
- 5 Kms Run / Walk (Non-Competitive) : 8:00 AM
- 5 Kms * 4 Corporate Relay (Men/Women/Mixed/Open): Rs.3900.00
- 12.50 Kms Run: Rs.650.00
- 5 Kms Run/Walk: Rs. 250.00
- Timing Chips will be used to time the participants in 5 Kms * 4 Corporate Relay and 12.5 Kms Run. Timing Certificates can be downloaded from our website.
- Top 3 Finishers to receive Awards and Certificate in all the Competitive categories.
- All Finishers in Corporate Relay and 12.50 Kms Run to receive Medals.
- Water station on the route to serve Water, Electral and Fruits.
- Water stations will be equipped with First Aid Kits.
- Medical Station will be set up at the Start/Finish Point.
- Refreshments and Award Ceremony will follow with Entertainment post the race.
- The event encourages the participants to bring their Family, Friends and Colleagues to be a part of the fun filled event.